Kimchi Day calls for its very own celebration indeed!
Korean Cultural Centre India in collaboration with Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is delighted to announce a pan India Online Cooking Contest to mark International Kimchi Day!
Korean Culinary Challenge will test the knowledge and culinary skills of budding student chefs of various Hotel management colleges and professional chefs across PAN India through virtual mode due to unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic.
– Registration Opening Date: 31st Oct, 2020.
– Registration Closing Date: 15th November, 2020.
– Submission of Videos: By 5:00 pm on 15th November 2020.
– Winner will be announced :22nd November after the judging and number of viewership on ‘YouTube’ ‘Instagram’, ‘Facebook’ have been tallied.
Enquiries: Please contact
• Mr. Ranojit Kundu, Event coordinator of Korean Culinary Challenge at +917838398021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dr. Chef Prem Ram, CHE Event Coordinator at +919999210924 or email@example.com